Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day Thirty

So at this very moment, I'm sitting at the gate in Mumbai's airport only moments away from boarding my flight to Bangalore and then onto Mysore. I guess I still can't believe how much I had to pay in order to take the extra bag of things I bought with me while i was  traveling around India. 7600 Rupees total. Guess I really had no choice! However, I'm actually glad to be going back for some reason. I think I just miss the familiarity. Although if I had to choose my favorite place in India...It would definitely be Mumbai for all the reasons listed in my entires. There was so much to do and I never felt once, that I was bored or wasting my time. Now I'm just looking forward to unpacking and repacking all of my things, and maybe even having some shipped back to the U.S. in order to avoid the annoying extra baggage fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment